[nfbcs] looking for CS mentor

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Jun 26 02:33:33 UTC 2013

I would recommend Cygwin  instead of Putty. You might need some help
installing it, though, as the installer is not very accessible. Also, a
problem that I think is present with JAWS regardless of what command line
program you use is that JAWS is usually one character off when reading
character by character. The only real remedy that I have found for this is
to use a Braille display in conjunction with JAWS. Feel free to ping me off
list for more about JAWS, Cygwin, or other accessibility related stuff.

Nicole and JAWS the talking shark