[nfbcs] Door Prize Drawings

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Thu May 2 03:25:53 UTC 2013

You can try using Microsoft Excel. This application has a built-in random
generator function within the functions library, at least in the 2010
version. I'm not definitely sure the 2003 or older versions have this
function, but take a look at it. All you do is you can assign a number to a
name, and whatever random number comes out, is the number associated with
the name.