[nfbcs] Backup hard drive

Nicole Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed May 8 13:48:32 UTC 2013

All three of my external hard drives are verbatim. They are different shapes and capacities. You can buy them in stores.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 8, 2013, at 6:16 AM, "Tracy Carcione" <carcione at access.net> wrote:

Hi all.
My old external hard drive has run out of space, so I need a new one, so I can backup my files.
I looked at Amazon, at Seagate and WD, but neither got very glowing reviews.
Does anyone have a recommendation?  I want something I can just plug into my PC, then cut and paste, unless someone feels one has tremendous accessible backup software.
Thanks.
Tracy