[nfbcs] project tracking software

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri May 10 19:23:38 UTC 2013

Susie,

That is interesting that the government is using HP Quality Center.  I had trouble using it but it turned out I didn't have to so
I did not pursue it.  However, I thought it was more for developing and executing test cases, although maybe that is just one use.
Whether it helps or not, if I have to use it, knowing it is used by the government could give me more of a lever to get them to
fix those things that don't appear to be accessible.  Unfortunately, I think some of the problem I have seen with HPQC may have to
do with screen readers not keeping up as well as they might with modern web approaches.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Fri, 10 May 2013 13:59:16 +0000, Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO wrote:

>Good moring Everyone,

>There are two different project and bug tracking programs used at USDA. They are JIRA which appears not to be accessible and HP
Quallity Center which I am not forced to use. Do any of you successfully use project tracking software? I wish all I had to do in
my job was code (grin).

>Susie Stanzel

>This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely for the intended recipients. Any unauthorized
interception of this message or the use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law and subject the violator
to civil or criminal penalties. If you believe you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete the
email immediately.