[nfbcs] JAVA

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat May 11 00:54:51 UTC 2013

Tara,

	Feel free email to email on or off list about Java. Personally, I
prefer to use Eclipse rather than build and compile the projects by hand,
but that is a personal preference. I can provide more information about
Eclipse. Also, what OS and screen reader are you using? With the more
advanced Java programs, some screen readers have to have another program
with them to make the Java accessible.

Nicole