[nfbcs] accessibility (was: project tracking software)

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Wed May 15 14:21:10 UTC 2013

I think you are both right because this is a conflict between what
should be and what is.  To keep your job, you do have to make it worth
it to the company. And that can be very, very difficult. If their
software is inaccessible, there really isn't much you can do about that.
So we need to keep  working on using the 508 regulations to force
companies to make their produts accessible. That is our only weapon, as
weak as it is.

We're like a 2nd level halfling rogue  with a plus 1 short sord going
against a dozen 10th level half-orc fighter with a +3 fire brand. We're
going to have to roll a lot of twenties to win. Well, the good news is
that we have like an infinate number of hit points.