[nfbcs] Accessible Washer and Dryer

Aran_A payment-center at earthlink.net
Tue May 14 20:04:57 UTC 2013

Hello,

We need to buy a new washer and dryer, and the available washers and dryers in the stores are very inaccessible.

I read an article about the accessibility of the Whirlpool Duet HT.  We looked in several stores, but this model with all the accessibility settings is not available anymore.  I guess the article was written several years ago.  Whirlpool came with newer Duet HT models, and forgot about the accessibility commitment.

Do you know of a recent washer and dryer that are accessible?

Please let me know.

Thank you very much and best wishes,

Aran