[nfbcs] Accessible Washer and Dryer

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri May 17 12:07:36 UTC 2013

Hi Aran.
This came up on the Electronics-talk list recently.  If you go to
nfbnet.org, and pick the list archives for Electronics-talk, you should be
able to search for washer and find the discussion.  Some people recommended
specific model numbers.
Last time I was looking, a few years ago, the cheapest models still had
dials and buttons, which I was able to put braille labels on.
Tracy