[nfbcs] Preference in Braille Displays

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Sun May 19 16:26:51 UTC 2013

Ah. Thank you so much for that! It's still going to be awhile before I
can purchase, but I like to know as much as I can so that when the time
comes, I can just up and order what I need. The only good thing about
the delay is that it increases the odds I can get to somewhere to
actually do some hands-on exploration of models I am considering.

I wonder if there is a difference with Linux through Orca, BRLTTY and
liblouis and all. I will definitely be asking around about that!

Thanks again for the good info! You may have saved me from a really
expensive mistake!

Tami