[nfbcs] Enable All Features in Acrobat was RE: office 2010 accessibility question

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed May 22 04:10:43 UTC 2013

Convenient  OCR is a feature that comes with some of the newer versions of
JAWS, 14 I think. You can have JAWS do an OCR of the screen and move around
it to find the object that you want. Once on that object, you can use the
JAWS commands to simulate a mouse click. It is mainly for when a window is a
graphic rather than text. It is only meant for that moment, though; you
cannot copy what has been OCR'ed.