[nfbcs] evaluation display of a web page

Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO Susan.Stanzel at kcc.usda.gov
Fri Nov 1 11:44:10 UTC 2013

Gary explained this very well. I don't usually get an assignment like this. It always seems a struggle to me to make sure I am doing my part. One of the things I do regularly is to assist folks in making their web pages accessible to me. Since I only know JAWS I can't guarantee Section 508 will be perfect but I can sure get them started down the right path. You would think in this computer age that my job got easier, but that is far from the truth. Even though the federal folks are not supposed to buy anything which is not accessible that doesn't happen. Our new telephones with a display screen are an example of the law not being followed.Please feel free to ask any more questions.

Susie Stanzel