[nfbcs] documents describing algorithms

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Thu Nov 7 02:38:20 UTC 2013

I believe that as long as your latex is clean enough to read, providing
that should be just fine. It's by far easy to read and I tend to prefer
it to whatever comes out of Math ML (It's easier to hear 2+2 than it is
2 plus 2), where math ML likes to try to spell out specific symbols.
Just personal preference, but LaTex is a pretty common medium.