[nfbcs] Is Rational clearquest software screen reader friendly

Graham Mehl blind at trailstone.com
Wed Oct 16 09:30:42 UTC 2013

Hi All - Not sure if this email made it to the list,

A co-work of mind that has low vision uses ZoomText magnifier and reader. He
is an engineer and needs to use the IBM Rational ClearQuest software.
ClearQuest is a change management software that provides bug tracking and
process automation across the software development life cycle. To my
knowledge he is not a JAWS user.   I have used both ZoomText and clearQuest,
but that was over 7 years ago. I am a JAWS user, but I don't have access to
a copy of ClearQuest.  So my question to the group is has anyone used a
screen reader and ClearQuest that might be able to help him through his
difficulties by giving some pointers or tips?
He is not on this list.
--
Graham
blind at trailstone.com