[nfbcs] Copying from a webpage

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Oct 18 13:29:50 UTC 2013

I have occasionally copied the day's racing program for Belmont from the
NYRA website into Notepad, then put it into my Braillenote to study at
leisure.  The program is essentially a big table, or set of tables.  But
lately, when I try to select the table and paste it into Notepad, I only get
other data from another part of the website, and no program at all, even
though I carefully position my cursor on the table before hitting
shift-pagedown or shift-downarrow.
Any ideas why this is happening?  It's as if the table data isn't there at
all, although Jaws is reading it perfectly.
I have been able to copy tables from other websites with no trouble.
I am using Jaws 14, IE8, and Windows XP.
TIA.
Tracy