[nfbcs] USB window not opening

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Oct 23 15:24:31 UTC 2013

Enter "autoplay" into the search box and go through the file types. You
might also want to enter "hide" into the search box and click on "hide
notification area"; you'll go thru a dialog where you can select what to do
with various systems (always show icons in the system tray, only errors or
never).

Mike