[nfbcs] USB window not opening

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Oct 24 20:45:08 UTC 2013

Tracy,

When you plug the device in, are you able to access it through Windows Explorer?  For example, if it is a Jump
Drive, can you find it there?  If so, select the drive and then press the applications key.  I think Autoplay is
one of the options and you can change the setting.  If you can't access it, it is possible something is wrong with
the drive, and be sure to try different USB ports.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson