[nfbcs] FW: [IDevices] Your Help Is Needed, Apple Feedback

I. C. Bray i.c.bray at win.net
Mon Sep 2 07:07:28 UTC 2013

On this point, I would say I have to agree:

>>However, I believe strongly that Mike's point is correct >>that we have to
>>be careful of what we ask for in the >>name of accessibility and what are
>>"nice-to-haves.  I
>> would say, though, that we have the right to ask for >>nice-to-haves but
>> we need to be careful whether we >>claim accessibility to get them.  For
>> example, I >>mentioned that it has become more difficult on the last
>> few phones to enter my voicemail password for >>work.

Fixing the issue, is -not- an accessibility issue, or at least it appears
not to be.  If those using voice over / speech are the only ones
experiencing the issue, then, I suspect thenit would be.

I still rather like my from the hip idea of a bluetooth DTMF dial pad /
phone console for hold, mute, etc.  *BIG SMILEY!*

You hardware developers can have the idea as long as I get one for beta and
free !  LOL!
So that the spirit of the discussion isn't lost, can you
repost the feedback instructions for us?

Respectfully,
Ian  C. Bray