[nfbcs] windows 7 vertual machine

Maurice Mines maurice.mines at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 18:14:02 UTC 2013

have you VMware workstation for Windows? I don't know how accessible this product is but I did buy a copy when I had been in school previously. But as it turns out I didn't need to use it. I do use VMware fusion on the Mac and use JAWS, and in BDA and a Win seven virtual machine and will need to do so all of a sudden coming quarter for a refresher class. Hope you figure this one out?

Sincerely Maurice.