[nfbcs] Multi-Post: Braille Displays and feedback.

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Fri Sep 6 17:28:47 UTC 2013

If you are extending the screen could jaws just read where the mouse is as
you move from one screen to the next?

I am not sure since I was not able to get ZoomText to magnify two monitors.
It is supposed to. They must be the same monitor make and model which they
were. I use two 27 inch displays and mac Zoom or Zoomtext.