[nfbcs] Multi-Post: Braille Displays and feedback.

I. C. Bray i.c.bray at win.net
Fri Sep 6 23:49:13 UTC 2013

Tommy,

YES!!!!  That's the spirit!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tami Jarvis" <tami at poodlemutt.com>
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2013 7:44 PM
Subject: Re: [nfbcs] Multi-Post: Braille Displays and feedback.

: Ian,
:
: I share your dream... When we wonder what to do with our lottery
: winnings (for when -- not if! -- we finally hit it big), the spouse buys
: mansions and boats and hires staff and goes from there... I'm busy
: buying braille displays and embossers and computers... /lol/
:
: Don't some 80-cell displays do split screen? I seem to remember reading
: about at least one that could show one screen with 40 cells and another
: screen with the other 40... I can see how that would be really handy for
: some tasks! I can see how having a couple of 80 cells in a dual monitor
: set up would be even handier!
:
: If the spouse would listen to me and buy *winning* lottery tickets, I
: would be more than happy to try it out and report back! /lol/
:
: Tami
: