[nfbcs] You are amazing

April Brown aprilbrownwrite at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 21:17:13 UTC 2013

That hasn't been my experience.  I keep being told how much more amazing and
easier reading would be after I learn to read Braille.  Of course, I'm a
visual learner who is fast losing my vision.  I never did understand
pictographs, icons, or other pictures and odd symbols and shortcuts
replacing words.  It'll be difficult, of that I'm sure!

Though reading in bed without disturbing anyone could have a nice side
effect!

April Brown

Writing dramatic adventure novels uncovering the myths we hide behind.