[nfbcs] online education

Alexandra kaffeetante77 at gmx.de
Sat Sep 21 10:39:13 UTC 2013

What are you trying to tell me? I can't use a mouse or a trackball and
am not willing to get some extra devices I actually don't need. Why
not make a website accessible in the first place?

By the way, there's a Coursera app for the iPhone. Anyone tried this
already? Results concerning accessibility could be interesting.