[nfbcs] Need important help with Skype!

I. C. Bray i.c.bray at win.net
Wed Sep 25 10:33:39 UTC 2013

Jim,
Are you at work, or behind someone's firewall?  You may be getting asked to
log on from that for credentials to use the outside internet.

Are you certain that you are able to web surf?  I know I'm asking an obvious
Q: here, but sometimes it is the little things that gt us...

Can you think of ANY changes since you last used Skype.

I know I use Skype with family often from home, when I need a pair of eyes
in a pinch, but I haven't heard of it using Microsoft login either.

Also,If anyone has a good shortcut list for tutorial for Skype, I would
certainly appreciate having the knowledge as well.

Respectfully,

Ian  C. Bray