[nfbcs] Need important help with Skype!

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Sep 25 17:42:34 UTC 2013

Jim,

Windows Live recently changed from having their own messaging service to using Skype.  This could be happening because you had a
Windows Live, Hotmail, or outlook.com address.  I wonder if there is an option somewhere that has to be disabled.  If you do have
a LIVE.COM, HOTMAIL.COM or OUTLOOIK.COM email address, you could try using that until you figure this out.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson