[nfbcs] Tactile Screen Protectors for iPhone 5s and 5c by SpeedDots.

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Fri Sep 27 13:59:03 UTC 2013

The passcode keypad is still off from where the dots say it should be
after the 20-meg update.

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 07:44:03AM -0600, Michael Babcock wrote:
has the passcode keypad been fixed after the latest IOS update? i think it's 7.02 or something like that? it was a update to fix something to do with a security feature:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/technology/apple-releases-ios7-update-to-address-lockscreen-bug/2013/09/26/e0524d72-26d9-11e3-b75d-5b7f66349852_story.html

Michael Babcock
Blogger for the site, empowering the blind? google me, i'm real!
Lets get social on Facebook:
http://facebook.com/empoweringtheblind/
~~~-If your looking for a real way to make daily money online, contact me personally, i've got something you should see? oh yeah, it's real, and free!

empoweringtheblind at icloud.com