[nfbcs] "scroll right" covering other info

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Apr 3 12:33:40 UTC 2014

My work is using the Outlook web client for email.  Suddenly, in the past
couple days, every time I alt-tab to check my email, then return to terminal
emulation, I get "scroll right", "scroll left", etc covering lines in my
terminal emulation screen.  The braille display shows the real data, but the
speech only reads the scroll nonsense.  The only way I have found to reset
things is to close emulation and open it up again.  Since I need to check my
email regularly, I'm closing/opening many times a day.
Does anyone have a better solution? I tried maximizing my terminal window,
but that didn't work.
I am running Jaws 15.
Thanks.
Tracy