[nfbcs] Accessibility of developer tools

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Apr 12 16:25:42 UTC 2014

This might help.
http://www.alternategateways.com/tutorials/css/css-101/part-four-the-css-ord
er-of-precedence

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbcs [mailto:nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Kartik Sawhney
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2014 7:18 PM
To: NFB in Computer Science Mailing List
Subject: Re: [nfbcs] Accessibility of developer tools

By rule, I mean the attribute value that is applied to a particular element.
For instance, body might have a class called "main", and ul might have a
class called "list". What if the declaration of these two classes contain
conflicting rules? I know that the more specific rule will be applied, but
it is often difficult to evaluate specificity accurately. that is why I need
some tool to verify which rule is finally applied on a particular element.

Best,

--
-Kartik Sawhney,
Cell: +1-(650) 492-3220