[nfbcs] Introducing me

Ali Abdolrahmani aabdolrahmani at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 15:23:02 UTC 2014

Dear All members:
My name is Ali. I have recently come to US in this January. I have
started a PhD program in Human Centered Computing at UMBC Information
Systems Department. I have studied computer software before and since
HCC can help our community to experience a more accessible world, I
have decided to see if I can pursue academic knowledge in this field.
I am quite sure that all of you members in this group can help me a
lot specially because I need your help regarding technologies and
computer related aspects of life in US. I have never been to US before
so I have some challenges that I would be happy to get advice on. I
live in Catonsville MD and I would be happy if I can find any of you
nearby and know more.

I was doing programming by 2009 but in a way of pair programming
because the tools that we used in my country were not accessible
enough to do the required professional job as independently as
expected. Just after that, I couldn't continue programming any more
and I am still really interested to seek for possible solutions
through which I can expand my computer science and programming skills.
Of course there is a lot to say and I try to make it brief now not to
take your precious time.
I am happy that I am a member of NFB mailing list and I hope that I
can learn from all of you towards a better horizon.
Regards
Ali