[nfbcs] Eyes-Free Text Input on iOS

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 22 19:27:52 UTC 2014

Hello, Ryan. I have taken a look at your application, and one disadvantage seems to be that I cannot enter a braille cell that requires the use of the left and right hand with one key press. On other braille systems that simulate a braille keyboard on a touchscreen, I am able to enter the P by pressing dots one, two, three, and four. This makes a tremendous difference in the speed at which I can enter information.

Warmly,

Gary