[nfbcs] Assistance needed from Programmers

Charles E. Black charleseblack at att.net
Sat Apr 26 17:52:26 UTC 2014

I am indeed a part of this list. I agree with having accessible text on
images. I agree that there should be accomidations. How do you get a company
that has been practicing the way they have for at least 40 years to change
there ways of doing things. While I am a good programmer, graduated with a
3.68 GPA in Information Technology, I do not think I should be expected to
remember every thing about a vast mainframe system. I am aware of what
happens in what regions. What the problem is is that people don't want to
change the way they have been doing things for years. They have been living
in a sighted world and are only going to change when h3ll freezes over.

Charles E. Black
Kershaw County Area  Chapter, President,
19 Coach Hill Rd.
Camden, SC  29020