[nfbcs] Webx client for IOS?

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Mon Apr 28 19:37:13 UTC 2014

Anybody have any experience with the Cisco Webx client for IOS? My
problem is that no matter what I do, I can't figure out how to continue.
For example, there are a couple of unlabeled buttons at the beginning of
the tab order and/or at the top of the screen. It turns out the first
button gets you into Settings. I figured that out by clicking the
button. But I can't figure out how to get out of settings now.

I had the same thing when I went in to see a list of meetings. I
couldn't get back to the screen that allowed me to get to my list of
meetings. I have dragged my finger around the screen over and over
over. There is no Done or Cancel or Back button. No buttons at all on
most screens. I've tried using a bluetooth keyboard. That didn't  help
either. There is nothing in the tab order. And the Escape key does nothing.

Man, this app  sucks.