[nfbcs] [article]: slipstreaming a windows PE image.

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Fri Aug 8 15:55:42 UTC 2014

Hello:
I needed to reinstall windows last night and wanted to do it with
speech. There are some windows PE images floating around, but I
unfortunately didn't have sound on the system I was booting to. This
lead me to look into slipstreaming the ISO, which ended up with this
article. I hope it is of some use to someone:
http://tysdomain.com/blog/?p=200

--
Take care,
Ty