[nfbcs] fire fox

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Fri Aug 8 17:26:37 UTC 2014

Probably the most important keystroke that is different for FireFox than for IE is that the roles of ctrl-O and ctrl-L are reversed between the two programs.  That is, in Firefox ctrl-O opens local files while ctrl-L opens URLs; on IE it's the opposite.
The history ctrl-H function is organized differently in Firefox than in IE.
I don't think you'll find any keystrokes not working with JAWS, but dynamic web pages will act a little differently in FF than in IE.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.