[nfbcs] SQL training

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 20 18:26:45 UTC 2014

hi,

especially with that background, check out Aussie Kevin Yank's php/mysql
site point books.

a.. PHP & MySQL: Novice to Ninja - SitePoint
www.sitepoint.com/store/php-mysql-novice-to-ninja/
? $29.00
a.. PHP & MySQL: Novice to Ninja, 5th Edition is a 500+ page book aimed at
web ...
you'll come away with everything you need to start on your very own database
driven site! ... Kevin Yank is a world-renowned leader in web development.

a.. Build Your Own Database Driven Web Site Using PHP & MySQL ...
www.sitepoint.com/php-mysql-tutorial/
?Jul 2, 2009 ... If you're keen to learn more about PHP and MySQL, you may
find this recent ...
Back in 2001, when I wrote the first edition of this book, readers were ...
up until
that point, had been solvable only by expert programmers with corporate
budgets
. ... Kevin began developing for the Web in 1995 and is a highly ...

they are frequently revised and the e-book is cheaper and doesn't use much
"click here for...".
Bryan Schulz