[nfbcs] Has using Skype with JAWS changed recently?

George osocalmo at yahoo.co.jp
Wed Dec 24 04:40:26 UTC 2014

Hi, I'm regularly using Skype for Desktop Windows on Windows 8.1 with
NVDA and I have found no problem sofar. I have checked for updates and I
found out that I have the latest version. I haven't noticed significant
changes or accessibility problems with the features I'm normally using.

What features do you find difficulties with?

You might try NVDA and see if it works better: NVDA works well for me
with Skype.

Merry Christmas to all!

Matthew 1:18--23:
Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When his mother Mary had
been betrothed to Joseph, before they came together she was found with
child of the Holy Spirit.
And Joseph her husband, being a righteous man, and not willing to make
her a public example, was minded to put her away privily.
But when he thought on these things, behold, an angel of the Lord
appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear
not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her
is of the Holy Spirit.
And she shall bring forth a son; and thou shalt call his name JESUS; for
it is he that shall save his people from their sins.
Now all this is come to pass, that it might be fulfilled which was
spoken by the Lord through the prophet, saying,
Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, And
they shall call his name Immanuel; which is, being interpreted, God with us.