[nfbcs] Wordpress

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sat Dec 27 19:36:21 UTC 2014

Nicole,

I have not run into this situation, but if you have not already tried this, try turning off the virtual cursor with JAWS KEY and Z and then tab through the page.  With both Window-Eyes and JAWS, I've seen cases
where turning off Browse Mode or the Virtual Cursor can cause some controls to be more accessible.  The other thing is to try the same page with NVDA to see if it works.  While I am glad we have screen reader
choices, I am finding it somewhat frustrating that screen readers can interact so differently with the same web pages.  Of course, the fact that different web browsers act differently is also part of the problem.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson