[nfbcs] Authorizing DAISY Players with Learning Ally

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Dec 28 17:54:25 UTC 2014

Greetings.

Recently, Learning Ally brought out its "improved" website. From my
perspective, it isn't so much improved as it is having more hype!

Be that as it may, I got a new victor Reader Stream for Xmas and want to
authorize it to play Learning Ally books (and yes, I have the iPhone app).
But when I jump through the hoops and click on the link to generate an
authorization key, I get a 404 error. And no one's gonna be at Learning Ally
until after the holidays.

Anyone got an idea how to get around the broken link?

Mike