[nfbcs] Anyone familiar with git?

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Thu Jan 2 14:41:40 UTC 2014

I use git every day via the command line. If you would like to really learn it, which I highly recommend, due to its incredible flexibility and power, I suggest you read the Pro Git book, which is available online as a free e-book.

Otherwise, if you just want to get by, I suggest the help pages fromgithub. But trust me, if you take the time to actually learn it well, you won't regret it! Git is amazing.

Aaron

--
This message was sent from a mobile device