[nfbcs] Using Apple Photo Stream on Windows with JAWS or NVDA

Kevin Fjelsted kfjelsted at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 21:10:11 UTC 2014

ChromeVox has built-in navigation controls and accessibility i.e., speech and Braille output, that permit one to access the app without the need for a separate screen reader.
So neither Window Eyes, Voiceover,  or JAWS is required.
This is not a web site context it is an accessibility context for the app itself i.e., Google Chrome.

-Kevin