[nfbcs] "empty" pdf

Nicole Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Jan 10 15:05:05 UTC 2014

Do you have a gmail account? If so, send the file as an attachment and open the HTML version on the web gmail.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 10, 2014, at 5:36 AM, "Tracy Carcione" <carcione at access.net> wrote:

I've received a pdf attachment with a file length of 35 KB, but when I
open it Adobe says it's an empty document.
If I were at home, I'd feed it through Kurzweil, but I don't have Kurzweil
on this PC.
I tried Jaws convenient OCR, but it wouldn't start.
Are there other ways to get at the data in this doc?
Thanks.
Tracy