[nfbcs] Connecting to VPN in Windows 8.1

Al Puzzuoli alpuzz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 22:25:54 UTC 2014

Hi,
Have you spoken to your work IT people  about this? Your problem will be
very hard to troubleshoot without their help. There are many ways a VPN
can be implemented  on the server side, and just as many factors  that
could cause it to fail on the client side. You likely need to install
some sort of certificate or something on the machine you're connecting
from, but without knowing the exact details of how the VPN is configured
server side, that's just a guess,

--Al