[nfbcs] Sighted Assistance (was Re: namecheap)

I. C. Bray i.c.bray at win.net
Sun Jan 19 18:40:11 UTC 2014

A little what??

Ian

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Freeman" <k7uij at panix.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2014 11:29 AM
Subject: Re: [nfbcs] Sighted Assistance (was Re: namecheap)

:A little baksheesh goes a long way.
:
: Mike
:
: -----Original Message-----
: From: nfbcs [mailto:nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Tracy Carcione
: Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2014 7:56 AM
: To: NFB in Computer Science Mailing List
:
: Of course sighted assistance is helpful, but I, and I suspect many others,
: just don't have it on a regular basis.  The sighted people I know don't
come
:
: around every day, and, when they do, I don't want always to be pestering
for
:
: help.  Further, most of them are not particularly computer-savvy, and
: getting across what I need them to do is not as easy as one might think it
: would be.
:
: I get awful tired of people assuming I always have a sighted person at my
: beck and call.  I don't.  Maybe that means there's something wrong with
me,
: but I don't think so.
: Tracy
: