[nfbcs] Sighted Assistance (was Re: namecheap)

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Jan 19 19:06:30 UTC 2014

I agree with you on this concept. However, note that this is different from
the original situation at the beginning of this thread. The situation at the
beginning of the thread, if I understand correctly, is that a website that
was accessible became inaccessible, which, JMHO, is not acceptable. I don't
know why this happened; maybe accessibility was just overlooked or maybe
whatever they want to do is not easily done in accessible way or what have
you. However, given that there is documentation on how to make websites
accessible, there is usually some way to find a solution. Sometimes making
something accessible means that it does not exactly the way that people
wanted it to, but that is just life. Why should we always be the ones who
have to give up having things work right?