[nfbcs] vs2008:

Charles E. Black charleseblack at att.net
Wed Jan 22 01:15:15 UTC 2014

I know this is old technology. However, I am having a hard time getting
vs2008 to install on my windows 7 system running JAWS 15. Could someone
offer me some instruction or could someone contact me who would be able to
assist. Thanks!

Charles E. Black
Kershaw County Area  Chapter, President,
19 Coach Hill Rd.
Camden, SC  29020