[nfbcs] first programs?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jan 22 12:27:02 UTC 2014

I'm not sure, but my first program was probably a COBOL report written in
programming school.  My first professional program was a COBOL report for
Patient Accounts in 1988, and I'm still writing reports for Patient
Accounts, though not usually in COBOL, though I did just write a COBOL
program a few weeks ago.
I remember, for my first program, that my project leader specced the whole
thing out in pseudo-code.  Looking back, I'm amazed.  I think that's the
last time anything was specced out so thoroughly for me.
Tracy