[nfbcs] jaws: middle eastern language pronunciation

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Fri Jan 24 18:30:53 UTC 2014

Hello:
I don't have a really great need for these symbols right now, but I was
curious if anyone could explain this. When reading languages like Arabic
where words are included in articles, for example on wikipedia, reading
a specific word the cymbols jaws speaks actually change. I was curious
if it was contextual, but it doesn't seem as if it is. Has anyone
figured out if this is some weird bug, or is there a specific reason
behind this?

--
Take care,
Ty