[nfbcs] PC's with a serial port

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 30 00:04:14 UTC 2014

hi,

i wouldn't take that bet.
several msi z87 boards include a serial port but i assume you have to find
the rs232 port/cable mounted in an expansion slot cover to complete the
connection.
since most people just accept what dell gives them, the easiest shure fire
way to avoid usb converter glitches is to buy a siba card with the desired
ports.
Bryan Schulz