[nfbcs] PC's with a serial port

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Jan 31 19:28:46 UTC 2014

When I bought my last desktop a year or so ago, one could still get serial and parrallel port cards to go inside
the desktop assuming it has empty slots.  This might be worth considering.  I had a card installed that has two
parallel ports and both seem to work nicely.   The card was not that expensive, either, maybe around $40.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson