[nfbcs] octimax winamp plugin

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Jul 7 17:22:09 UTC 2014

hello all:
I'm sorry if this isn't the best list to ask; any pointers in the right
direction would be greatly appreciated.

I am working with someone who does radio broadcasting and he was looking
for Octimax. I'm trying to find out a few things:
1) A google search brought up a ton of forum posts, sites claiming to be
cracks and etc. If anyone could help me with this I'd appreciate it.

1) Does the company that made Octimax still exist? I found
http://octive.com referenced somewhere, but I don't actually see the
site is up.
2) if not, is there a reputable download somewhere? Is this plugin free,
or can it still be bought?

Thanks,

--
Take care,