[nfbcs] FW: Did you guys see this?

Curtis Chong curtischong at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 10 03:05:58 UTC 2014

Hi:

Looks very much too good to be true.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbcs [mailto:nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Hyde, David W.
(ESC) via nfbcs
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2014 7:09 AM
To: nfbwnews at nfbwis.org; wabs at nfbwis.org
Subject: [nfbcs] FW: Did you guys see this?

Interesting video about new technology.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpzlztjD9eY

Erin Vande Hei
Teacher of the Blind & Visually Impaired CESA 8
223 West Park St.
Gillett, WI 54124
Cell:  (920) 362-8782
E-mail:  evandehei at cesa8.k12.wi.us
This information is presented as a service of the Wisconsin Center for the
Blind and Visually Impaired. It is our policy to distribute information from
all parties that positively impacts the education of blind and visually
impaired children in Wisconsin. WCBVI and the Wisconsin Department of Public
Instruction
(DPI) take no responsibility for opinions, endorsements or claims made here
in. We reserve the right to refuse advertisements. To contact the owner of
this list, send a message to david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us

You are currently subscribed to wisvis as: david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us.
To unsubscribe click here:
http://lists.dpi.wi.gov/u?id=7591.274231193c4e40abc64d2f2d8cb6b415&n=T&l=wis